- Advertising contracts with Autotrader - Pistonheads - eBay and other independent automotive websites.
- Secure storage.
- Full Dealer & Showroom facilities.
- On-site Service - MOT - Professional Valeting Services.
- Very competitive bodyshop and Smart Repairs.
- AA Warranties.
- Finance - we are fully FCA Accredited.
- Part exchange - we have a number of disposal channels.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales team.
- Qualification before we allow anyone to drive your car, never unaccompanied.
As you would expect our service is highly professional.
- Either bring the car to us or we can arrange collection.
- We will appraise the car and carry out a multi-point service department check to establish if any reconditioning required.
- Agree any costs with you to bring the car up to a retail standard to comply with the Sale Of Goods Act and conditions of our insurance.
- Complete a written agreement detailing the above and our agreed commission and timescale.
- We will photograph the car and write an advert geared towards representing the car in the very best light.
- Prompt payment after delivery.
What does it cost?
Our fees are outlined below and are plus VAT currently 20%
These costs include advertising and extended warranty but not reconditioning or servicing costs. The fee is dependent upon the selling price.
- Under £15000 - £1250
- £15000-£20000 - £1500
- £20000-£30000 - £2000
- £30000+ Please contact us.
Naturally we can always discuss an outright purchase where we pay you immediately and settle any outstanding finance.
Either call or e-mail and we can discuss your car, it's value and how we might proceed. Altenatively just complete our 2 minute car appraisal form here.
Some examples of testimonials from people whose cars we have sold for them on consignment.
After buying my first Renaultsport from you (7 years ago) I'll never go anywhere else. I think I have had about 5 cars from you now, each one has been exactly as described and one was bought without even seeing the car, just in photo's. I recently sold my R26r sale or return through you and couldn't have been happier at the outcome. I'm still in touch with the new owners and they are very pleased with an awesome bit of kit.
Mr MW - Tunbridge Wells (5 Renaulsport cars)
Thanks for the money, my accountant (the wife) has already checked that it is in the bank. having purchased and sold many cars since I began driving some 40 years ago, and there have been many (some of which I still had), I must say it has been a pleasure dealing with you over the selling of my Clio V6 255. I have met many dealers in my time and you come out as a top man, seriously.
I would recommend you to anyone who is thinking of either buying or selling a car, they would find it hard finding a better deal than with you. I have folloewd your website over the years and have never seen any car you were selling which falls below the high standards you have set. When I get around to buying another car I shall be coming to you. Thanks once again and all the best with your business, I am sure you will continue to be successful.
Mr AH - Peterborough (Renaultsport Clio V6 255)
Steve Coulter recently sold my Lotus on consignment dealing with everything from superficial preparation at cost price, to valet, photography, marketing, demonstration, finance and negotiation. I was also paid promptly after the sale. It was a highly professional service I would highly recommend and use again.
Mr GD - S.London (Lotus Exige 240 Performance Pack)